Admissions Forms

ARC Petition If you have previously enrolled at USF and were academically dismissed at the end of your last term of enrollment, you must file an ARC petition in conjunction with your application for admission. Meet with your academic advisor to begin this process.

Application Update Form – If you wish to update your term of entry, change your major or change your home campus.

Graduate Student Deferment – This form is utilized when a USFSM graduate student has been newly admitted to a specific semester and wants to change their application to a different semester. If a student has not yet been admitted, then an email request to update their application would be sufficient for graduate applicants.

Prior Conduct Statement – If you answered “yes” to either of the conduct questions on the Undergraduate Application for Admission. Include any supporting documentation. Visit the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities Admission Prior Conduct website for policy and related information.

Medical History Form –  Complete, sign (requires student’s signature) and return the form to the Student Services Office or submit the medical history portion of the form online (once you have completed the form, save the signed form to your computer, then upload it on the form). Prior to registering for classes that meet on campus, all students born after 1956 are required to present documentation of proof of immunity to MEASLES (Rubeola) and RUBELLA (German Measles). Students attending USF must provide documentation of vaccinations against meningococcal meningitis and hepatitis B or decline immunization by signing part B of the Immunization Health History Form. To access forms or obtain additional information regarding medical requirements, visit the Student Health Services online at, call (813) 974-4056 or (941) 487-4254.

Residency Affadavit – If you claim to be a Florida resident for tuition purposes, verify your information with this form. Students under 24 typically must provide parental information rather than their own.

USFSM 3rd Party – If you are living abroad and wish to give permission to another party to receive information on your behalf.

Home School Transcripts – If you are graduating from a home school program, please use the home school transcript template in order to submit your official transcript. All high school/dual-enrollment work should be placed on this form. In order to be considered official, the transcript must be signed by the school administrator and submitted to USFSM in a sealed envelope.