Want to improve your study skills? Do you tend to procrastinate? Does school stress you out? We can help.
What Is Green2Gold?
Green2Gold is a program designed for USFSM students that provides individualized support by evaluating participant study habits and learning strategies, providing academic support sessions, and offering a pre-and post-assessment to measure growth in these areas. Upon completing the program, students have the option to add a Green2Gold Scholar notation on their co-curricular transcript.
- Complete a 10-minute, multiple-choice questionnaire about your learning and study strategies to receive an individualized analysis of strengths and weaknesses in areas that research has repeatedly demonstrated as crucial to success in college.
- Attend at least one academic support sessions provided by university resources. Take one support session to address an area of weakness or take them all. If you’re unable to attend in person, an online module on the topic is available at your convenience.
- Complete the multiple-choice post assessment to outline areas of growth and receive instructions on how to have the Green2Gold Scholar designation on your co-curricular transcript.
Will It Help?
- 95% of students reported that the Green2Gold workshop they attended provided them with new and/or useful information to improve their academic success.
- 88% of students reported that Green2Gold positively impacted their academic performance.
- 100% of students would recommend the Green2Gold program to a friend facing academic difficulties.
Spring 2018 Support Sessions
|Thursday January 11th||4-5 PM||A118||Class Hacks: Syllabus & Canvas 101|
|Wednesday January 17th||2-3 PM||A118||Procrastinators Anonymous: Time Management|
|Tuesday January 23rd||1-2 PM||A118||Duly Noted: Guide to Note Taking|
|Thursday February 15th||4-5 PM||A118||Citation S.O.S.|
|Tuesday February 20th||1-2 PM||A118||Guardians of Academic Success: Academic Resources|
|Tuesday February 28th||2-3 PM||A118||Anxiety, Stress and Motivation, Oh My!|
|Tuesday March 27th||1-2 PM||A118||Ready, Set, Action Plan!|
|Wednesday April 4th||2-3 PM||A118||A Simpler Approach to Career Paths|
|Tuesday April 10th||1-2 PM||A118||Final Exam Prep|