E-Learning Services is pleased to recognize faculty members who completed the Destination: Quality Matters Review course during the month of June.
This Professional Development Session allowed participants to gain an introduction to and experience using the Quality Matters Rubric. The session was 6 weeks in length and was administered completely online. Congratulations to the following individuals for successful completion of this rigorous professional development course!
Dr. Marie Byrd, Faculty: School of Education
Dr. Sarah Hegyi Szynkiewicz, Faculty: Communications Sciences and Disorders
Dr. Eric Hodges, Faculty: College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
Dr. Jean Kabongo, Faculty: College of Business
Register for an Upcoming Session
If you missed this session of the Summer Destination: Quality Matters Review Course, it will be offered as a 12-week session in the fall term: September 8 – December 1, 2017.
Upon completion, participants in the Destination: Quality Matters Course are able to:
- Develop an alignment table for one of your online or hybrid courses
- Discuss ways of displaying course alignment within the Canvas course shell
- Compare and contrast various ways of meeting QM alignment standards
- Identify elements of your course that meet QM standards
- Develop a plan for continued improvement in your course
USF Sarasota-Manatee offers professional development opportunities to faculty and staff free of charge. Take a look at all of the Professional Development opportunities and sign up for one that is of interest to you!