Majors in the CAS are designed to accommodate pursuit of a minor as well. Students with both a major and a minor have a competitive advantage when they graduate.
- Students pursuing a minor must meet all degree requirements of USFSM and the CAS.
- A minimum of 3 three-credit courses or 2 four-credit courses (8-9 credits) of the minor must be completed at USFSM.
- Only letter grades will be counted for transfer.
- Requests for transfer of credit must be made in writing when declaring a minor.
- Course equivalencies need approval from the College Dean.